The Recipe: Egg Nog
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Pasteurized Eggs (such as Egglands Best Brand)
- 3/4 Cup French Brandy
- 1 Tablespoon Peach Brandy
- 4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 1/4 Cups Whole Milk
- Grated Nutmeg, Optional
- Place the sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk them together until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the two types of brandy.
- Add the cream and milk and whisk until frothy.
- Ladle into serving glasses and sprinkle a small amount of nutmeg over the tops of each glass, if desired.